RSS

Result is OUT!!!


MY RESULT IS OUT!!! ahhhhh.. At first I thought it will be AGAIN......out only on tommorrow (due to utar's bloody system). I was on my way fetching my sisters to golf club and I received a call from my friend, Elissa that the result is out and she saw my result! ARGH. I'm still not ready for that man. This 'surprise' really drove me crazy. "oh Lord, please calm me down, I think I can't control my emotions now."

During the whole journey to golf club, my mind was all filled with result, result and result. So once i reached home, not even reach I think, just in front of my house waiting for the gate to open. lol. I asked Elissa to call me and I think I'm too nervous that I accidentally pressed the wrong button. The gate is closing when my car was in the middle of the gate. I quickly reversed ma car. My grandma, who was sitting beside me was so so so shocked and asked me what happened. I said "I dunno."hahahahaha.

At that time the phone was still on and elissa kept talking but i actually put my phone aside.hehe. I asked her to repeat what she said. Thank God. I've passed my exam. wuhoo! and I had finally end my probation. I have no more fear that I will face termination if i fail for the second time. arr.. I really do love God and........my rest-in-peace grandpa. Thank you for blessing me. Love yea~




0 comments: