RSS

Piranha

Morning people! Today is a good day because it's a Saturday! Any plans for today? My plan today is to bring my pup, Cody to the vet and thats all. Boring... I am currently in the mood of watching movies and THIS is what I am looking forward to. PIRANHA  from the director Alexandre Aja (The Hills Have Eyes). This movie is an action thriller full of madness and flush of excitement. Moreover, it is in 3D! Could you resist 3D movies? Well, honestly, NO. The feeling is like "OMG! a shoal of flesh-eating fishes are right in front of me and they are gonna eat me!!" I can't stop imagining how fast my heartbeat will be when watching this. When is this movie released?! Impatient.. impatient.. Wanna watch together? *wink*


Source: shockya.com


Trailer

2 comments:

hans said...

I have watching this film before that but I think the piranha look so bad
so, I dont excited to watch this film in 3D

♥ Nothing Last Forever ♥ said...

really? but it looks nice