RSS

Tolerance

again..
this happen to us again..
I really thought that it was already ended...
but obviously, No..
sometimes I asked myself every decisions that i had made is it right?
Those decisions are for my own good or yours?
maybe you're right...
I can't give whatever u aspect from me...
not even something simple..
TIME...
this is the only thing that what you want from me ..
yet I can't give you..
yea, maybe you were right..
I never put you in the first place and I love my family more than you...
but at least i tried my best to fulfill what you want..
I gave up the time i spend with family to accompany you..
I did it although i knew it all along that my parents are very unhappy with me..
what can i do?
I want you to be happy always...
I'll happy if you're happy...
whenever I see your happy face, I said to myself all I did were worthy..
because my happiness come from you...
as you know, I love to cry..
and i promised you that i cannot cry no matter what happened..
sometimes when i was alone in my house doing nothing..
i will think about you...
the sweet and sour memories we had together..
lying on the bed crying and laughing...
like a mentality person...
what you said to me just now hurt me...
u said after i came back i'm reluctant to do anything for you..
but actually i was doing something for you...
I didn't tell because I scare we start arguing again...
I promised that I wanna make today a happy day...
no arguements for today...
just for one day...
one day...
but I failed...
i made you angry...
recently, almost everyday we argued...
you are tired of that, so am I...
whenever we stop arguing within 15 minutes,
another arguement...
exausted....
but what can I do...
the fact is I LOVE YOU...
i need you more than everything...
more than my life...
think back what a friend of mine said:
"TOLERANCE is very important in order to maintain a relationship"
In a word,
I don't want to have arguements anymore..
please~
*I HEART YOU*

0 comments: