RSS

Miss Foundation days ♥

Best memory of mine was during those days studying Foundation in Utar, Kampar. It was full of sweet memories. I stilll remember the first day of school. That was also the first time I met miss Elissa. How we met? hahahaha. The first class of the day is English language. We were given the venue of the class but we don't really know where is it. So I just followed a BIG gang of people who wore the same badge as me.(New students will be given a temporary student id before the actual one was done) Suddenly a malay girl approached me and ask me where is the class for English language in Chinese! I was very surprise to heard her talk in Chinese. So, I stunned for seconds then answered her "maybe this" by pointing the class in front of me cause many of the new students were standing there. After that, I was like "Duh! I'm a new student too and you expect me to know? " Time to go in. Opps! The actual class was supposed to be further a bit. I just gave someone a wrong direction! Till now, miss Elissa still remembered how i made her late for her first class.

Very first picture of us!

Love these pictures  




Presentation. LOL
My babes, jesse, elissa and catherine
Mickey
Khang you

Crazy pose we did after steamboat at Grand Kampar
Lunch with classmates at tesco
David
Carmen
Avinesh's bday. forced to sit in front *swt*
Captured at mcd on Catty's man, Bryan bday
Pooi Mun and I
Sushi bonanza at kampar




Love and miss you guys!