RSS

EMO???

Emo-ing now....HATE... Yesterday night slept at 4am n woke up
at 10am... We late for our marketing tutorial.. lol~ but luckily there were
people who came in late than us...haha~ Today, she is still emo-ing... I
know she felt so bad for that but we have the right to keep our own secret..
I really hope that we would back to normal...ok.. Let's continue with my
day.. LOL.. We reach Ipoh around 3something.. but we only reachedhome at 5pm.... so tiring... When I were driving back, I almost felt asleep.. but luckily no... haha~ If not sure scolded by them... oh ya.. sorry CAT, for
giving the wrong direction...and sorry Lou Ye,... please don't scold her... CAT, hope that you will be fine... hehe^^ (praying for you)and ......................
Feeling tired AGAIN!! hahahahahaha~~
sleep..nitezz...
muackss

1 comments:

Catherine Tan said...

and wattttttttttttttt?
lolxx..
its ok la my dear~~