RSS

Stop being so cool to us...

siao yue and I

Elissa, Siao yue and I


happy moment at ipoh ...

i'm back...

almost a week didn't update my blog..kakaZz...

hmmm.....

what I wanna say??

oh ya.. bout a friend, Siao Yue....

I really don't know what really happened to her... izzit our problem or hers??

Can't she just back to normal ??haiz~~ What should I say ...
A friend of mine told me that you are now making use of me... because I have a car to fetch you to school
so you talk to me???

I don't like to be treated like that ...

Although i act like 'I don't take a damn care' but when I really think about that,

It really hurts ...

I really really really hope that you're not..

because I still treat you as my friend..

Sometimes i wanna talk to you but it's hard for me to speak...

because until now I can't pull myself out of 'that incident' ..
please stop treating me like that...

If I can't stand anymore one day...

I don't know what i will do....

Please....

stop being so cool to us

0 comments: