RSS

Piranha on Friday

Can't wait to hang out with my girls, Catherine, Pooi Sie, Cheah Mann and Elissa this friday. It's gonna be the last meet up for this semester before they going back to their hometowns. Catherine, Pooi Sie and Cheah Mann will be coming to Ipoh from Kampar to meet up with us two. Finally, gonna watch PIRANHA ! (as I had mentioned how desperate I am to watch it on my previous post) Way too excited.. Haha. Cat asked me to buy the tickets today in case there are no more tickets on Friday so without any procrastinating, straight away I went Jusco this afternoon to buy the tickets. 'kiasu' me. *haha* Will post my comment after the movie. :)


Girls, I am waiting for you here! 

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

out edy ah? must watch it soon =)

♥ Nothing Last Forever ♥ said...

yaya. release this friday. lets go !!